"How To" Overcome the Most Common Stalls & Objections
Time: 90 minutes (can be expanded up to 3 hours)
Brokers and agents alike are constantly searching for more effective ways to overcome objections and stalls.
In this presentation, Judy gives examples of the most common stalls and objections, and also explains why overcoming a stall will never lead to a decision. Her five-step process allows you to determine the underlying objection and effectively overcome it.
- What causes stalls and objections
- How to address the candidate's concerns and show you care
- How to isolate the candidate's problem and offer solutions
- Specific dialog for overcoming the most common objections and stalls
- How to master the closing process
- How to build value using your companies systems
- How to get them signed up on the first interview